Silver Dusk

aziajs

I need help. I bought Silver Dusk and really loved it on my hand. When I put it on my cheek as a highlight it barely shows up. I thought it would be the silver equivalent to Golden Bronze but it's not. How should I be wearing this?

Jess-ee-ka

I have silver dusk and use it every day to highlight. I love it! What skin tone are you? Maybe you should use it over top of something a little creamier to help it stick better. And just pile it on! Hahaha. I'm pretty pale and it does manage to show up on me. Let me know how it goes?

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess-ee-ka
I have silver dusk and use it every day to highlight. I love it! What skin tone are you? Maybe you should use it over top of something a little creamier to help it stick better. And just pile it on! Hahaha. I'm pretty pale and it does manage to show up on me. Let me know how it goes?

You can check out my pic in my profile. I am black with a light complexion. I just bought the silver ccb on ebay. I am hoping that will help it show up. But maybe I should try one of the lighter ccbs? Who knows.

Jess-ee-ka

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
You can check out my pic in my profile. I am black with a light complexion. I just bought the silver ccb on ebay. I am hoping that will help it show up. But maybe I should try one of the lighter ccbs? Who knows.

You might want to try shell ccb, its light and would help the highlighter show up. Hmmmm, or maybe try one of the really light blushes instead. I'm so freakin pale, I wouldn't even know where to start
smiles.gif
or maybe one of the iridescent pressed powders would be better.....

Latest posts