Silver face (just for fun) :)

SparklingWaves

I had a hard time getting the shading and different colors to to show up on film. Also, I had done little maroon flowers there, but they show up as speckles. Ugh!

SparklingWaves

I used M.A.C. pigments: Extrememauve, silverfog, viz-violet, aire-de-blu, quick frost, & pink opal. I had gold and silver glitter under the eyes, but it's not visible from the picture. I had emerald green, aqua, and black eyeliner pencils used on many parts of the eye.

The lip color is mattene - immodest with clear gloss on top.

The picture looks very two dimensional. In person, it had more depth. The pastel colors didn't show up.

Thank you so much for the compliment. I really do appreciate any feedback on my work.

I have not seen the Metal-X collection in person, but it appears to be gorgeous colors from the M.A.C. website.
smiles.gif

SparklingWaves

Thank you very much. This design looks so different at different angles. It's sort of weird. Totally agree. In this angle, the eyes look like a butterfly. I have an another picture at a different angle and I swear that it doesn't look like the same person or the same design. It's looks like some ancient religon's God symbol. It really shocked the you know what out of me. If my hubby noticed it. It was startling.