skin discoloration on body

amanduuh

i'm 15.
i've had skin discoloration on my legs since i was about 7ish.
they're like white patches.
i haven't worn a skirt since 7.
they're pretty much gone & with the summer coming up i think i can get them all covered up, do you think this will work the spots are tiny & there's only one on each leg now.

http://blissspa.com/spa/services/66/49/171/
?

thanks.

mspixieears

Have you ever consulted a doctor about it? Are they dry patches, or just white spots that don't really hurt and are just there?

JunkaLunk

I think I know what youre talking about. My little brother has very noticeable ones on his legs, and I use to have a very small one on my cheek that didnt stand out much, and my friend also has on on her cheeck. Sometimes they vary sizes and shade, for instance my brother has very tan legs and these are white white white and fairly large hahaha. They are just sun spots and fade over time If im thikning thats what you have. the one on my cheek is long gone i wouldnt worry too much about it.

If you just want those spots to be gone, I'd wait it out and cover it up. rather than spending 130 bucks. But then again that full body treatment sounds luxurious. ha ha
Have you ever tried that leg spray from Sally Hansen (drugstore) ?

CocoDeBody

Back in middle school i got sun spots and its was the worst all over my face I think it was the humid air and relocation when i moved plus it was sunny weather. I try to cover it up with foundation and that wasnt enough so basically it went away with maybe 2 weeks. Just the feeling of having it and having to go to school wasnt good and at that time i wish i did have a temp fix on how to cover it up.

Latest posts