Skinfinish Stereo Rose or Gold Deposit for me?

Padmita

I'm thinking about getting a Skinfinish via ebay, but I don't know which would suit me better because I know them from pics only. Here are two pics of me without blush - which one would you recommend for me, Stereo Rose or Gold Deposit? Or altogether a different one?

tutorial18.jpg

tutorial4-18.jpg

aziajs

Oh Gosh....they are so different. When I first looked at your pic, I thought gold deposit. But you may get more use out of stereo rose because you can use it with some many blushes. Gold deposit creates a very bronzy look to me.

user4

i would say stereo rose... i can swatch them both for you when i get home today and show you sort of what they look like!

Padmita

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxychika1014
i would say stereo rose... i can swatch them both for you when i get home today and show you sort of what they look like!

Thanks, that would be great!!

jess98765

stereo rose would look so good on you! i think cos of the pink undertones of the MSF it would go perfectly with your skin tone
smiles.gif

Glitziegal

Stero Rose or Porcelain pink I would think.
Gold Deposit is nice if you want more of a bronzey glow.

user4

Swatches

Ok, they are not that great but I swear I tried my best!

Gold Deposit
c1546e77.jpg

Stereo Rose
7d952721.jpg

Top Stereo Rose
Bottom Gold Deposit
b8d28a6e.jpg

Isis

I'm pretty sure you'd get alot more use from Stereo Rose throughout the year than Gold Deposit which seems more of a summer blush.

Eemaan

whatever you do padmita, if your buying on ebay and win the item, make sure you ask the seller to package very very very very very carefully. my arrived to me crushed yesterday and i was gutted. they break very easily at home so posting is going to make its way to you a horrendous journey!Hope my tuppence worth of info helps!

Padmita

From the pics and everyone's advice I think I'll go for the Stereo Rose. Is there any chance MAC will re-release the Skinfinishes? Because it's always possible that fragile things shatter during their journey, and that worries me too... But I seriously need one
lol.gif
!

HotPinkHeels

The only skinfinish i have is gold deposit and i use it as a bronzer-it's gorgeous. My friend had stereo rose but it always looks very bright on her, i'd prob be careful when appliying it
smiles.gif

Latest posts