smashbox....someone help me..

MACgirl

hey everyone, as you all know im mac addict and im a makeup artist..anywho for the past couple months i have been going to counters testing different makeup (i only use mac). So i came up on smashbox, and man i wanted everything! i saw a few shadows thier that were beautiful! a black oen had a rainbow glitter in it!! and another one looked liek parrot, then there was one that was lie kheaven as a highlighter!! i didnt get anything beacuse i was overwhelmed, since i havent bought anything but mac. so my question to you ladies is if thiere is an eyeshadow color or foundation etc...a key product that will turn me on to smashbox....let me know please! thanks in advance...

Isis

I've always loved smashbox! It was my first foray into the world of makeup.
smiles.gif

For me, it was deffinitelly the brushes that got me hooked. All of mine are smashbox, except for 2 from MAC and 1 from Fresh. I also love to use their cream eyeliner, Layer Lash Primer, Photo Finish Foundation Primer, those are pretty much my basics. I also have several eye shadows (still, whisper, jpeg, starlit, green room, take ii, camera, & vapour/image duo) and a couple lip glosses (pout & fire) and no complaints about any of them.
If your interested in trying it out why not buy one of the holiday sets like The Spider Club. You'd get to try out their brushes, eye shadow, cream liner, lip colors and blush for just under $50
smiles.gif
I hope that gives you some ideas as to what to try.

Latest posts