SO the costume is here.. how should i do my face?

hyperRealGurl

This is what i bought today.. hahaha had to alter some things.. like the lenght of the back was way to short... lol let me take that back.. im just to tall... so i added more lenght to it... then i added tule to the front to give it a bump look... i bought some fangs last week and im going for the victorian vampire look.. kinda deadish if u get my drift.. also bought some blk fish net stockings.. with big holes cut out of it.. and some black chunky boots... now im just not too sure how to do my face any sug?

killaaa

amazing costume!!!!!

i went out as an "Interview With The Vampire" type vampire once.... you might want to watch that movie for inspiration!

instead of using white make up (like some people do for vampire looks) try using the LIGHTEST shade of foundation/powder you can find.... it'll look so great!

dark, smoky make up.... you know.... maybe rich purples/burgundies... with lots of black!

pls let us know how it goes
greengrin.gif

User67

I love that costume & I think the veiny vampire idea will look so hot! Maybe some kind of white or light colored contacts would look good as well ; )

hyperRealGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyla2120
I love that costume & I think the veiny vampire idea will look so hot! Maybe some kind of white or light colored contacts would look good as well ; )

haha white colored contacs scare me... really they do lol... im such a wussssss lol

Hawkeye

You should do something crazy. Since it is the only time in your life you can ever do this.

Definately do veigns in the neck pale face and neck and make it look someone beat the crap outta your face with the stiches etc

Then do a Mrs. Munster kind of eye look with bright purples and blacks to give that nice dead look and black lipstick

like have black eyeshadow on your browbone and take it up towards your temple then use a light purple (Asphexia) for that and then use a darker purple for the crease and then do the same thing take it up towards the temple and then use a black on the lid and use a black eyeliner and take it up like a cats eye

hyperRealGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by youbeabitch
You should do something crazy. Since it is the only time in your life you can ever do this.

Definately do veigns in the neck pale face and neck and make it look someone beat the crap outta your face with the stiches etc

Then do a Mrs. Munster kind of eye look with bright purples and blacks to give that nice dead look and black lipstick

like have black eyeshadow on your browbone and take it up towards your temple then use a light purple (Asphexia) for that and then use a darker purple for the crease and then do the same thing take it up towards the temple and then use a black on the lid and use a black eyeliner and take it up like a cats eye

ha u read my mind.... i so want to make this a horror type look.. some think freakish.... ohhhh man oh man im gonna take ur advice on this one.. i can see it now.. "dramatic" hell yea lol

Hawkeye

Here I drew you a picture! It may not be what your thinking but i really wanted to draw it. Im a dork. Dont laugh at my horrible drawing skills :p

NARSBlush-27.jpg

hyperRealGurl

Quote:
Here I drew you a picture! It may not be what your thinking but i really wanted to draw it. Im a dork. Dont laugh at my horrible drawing skills :p

NARSBlush-27.jpg

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh! Hell YEA!!!!!
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
thmbup.gif
smiles.gif
eyelove.gif

mzcelaneous

White make-up definitely and dark smokey eyeshadow all around the eyes with the "running mascara" look. I've seen it around here, just came seem to find it. And then a bold dark burgundy-ish lip. Ahh..that sounds nice. Can't wait to see the whole ensemble.

hyperRealGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzcelaneous
White make-up definitely and dark smokey eyeshadow all around the eyes with the "running mascara" look. I've seen it around here, just came seem to find it. And then a bold dark burgundy-ish lip. Ahh..that sounds nice. Can't wait to see the whole ensemble.

Haha u mean something runny like this lol.....

Yea dont look at the MU i did this a long time ago.. but i got the runny mascara thing packed.. lol

hyperRealGurl

Yea yea i remember that i might try that tooo... haha im gonna play around tomorrow if i get the chance.. so that way on the 13st im not running around like a chicken with its head cut off trying to fogure out how to do my face lol

xmrsvindieselx

Quote:

NARSBlush-27.jpg

oh my god you should sooooo do that!! you can pull it off soooooo well hott mamaa!

MacVirgin

ohh those are great ideas! that costume is hot mama! you are taking pics for us right
winks.gif

maybe a bitemark on your nek and some blood leaking out of it
smiles.gif

MacVirgin

hmm the darkdesire mask from mac would also loo awesome with that costume
smiles.gif

maybe an idea (not for haloween but) just for shits and kicks

*and for your portofolio
winks.gif

hyperRealGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacVirgin
ohh those are great ideas! that costume is hot mama! you are taking pics for us right
winks.gif

maybe a bitemark on your nek and some blood leaking out of it
smiles.gif

Of course ill take pics././ haha ill take a speacial one just for YOU ...Wink Wink//// LOL
rofl.gif

Latest posts