Softwash Grey - How do you rock it?

Kels823

I LOVE this color in my little jar.... but the texture is kinda chunky and it comes out like a lavender color almost... I would like to wear it but not really sure HOW. Today I have it on my lids w/ a teeeeeny bit of carbon at the outer v. Its not at ALL 'pretty' but Im just trying to get used to the color.. Ne ideas?
hmm.gif
TIA!

MiCHiE

I think I wore it once on my lids with a couple other purples because of the lavender cast. I don't care for it much, but maybe I just need the right combo.

XsMom21

I have a sample of Softwash grey... and I have used it with my purples, blues and by itself with black.... but I've found it's a GREAT color to layer with other, more vibrant colors... I have a lot of matte shadows, and when I want a little shimmer, I put the softwash on lightly under the other shadow... helps with blending too
smiles.gif

amoona

I have a full jar but I've only used it a few times so far because I recently got it. I haven't gotten to play with it much, so far I've only used it when I'm doing black on the lid and I add Softwash Grey to the crease.

BlahWah

I like using is as a wash, concentrated near the lashes, and with either blue or violet liner. The blue liner I use is like a jewel navy blue (Revlon High Dimenson - I think they're dc'd?) and the violet is Violet Underground (Non-Conformist can work too, if you don't want the liner too strong). Other combinations I've thought of but haven't done yet are a panda eye (I think?) with Wait Till Dark or Well-Plumed, a simple wash with WTD or W-P on the outer lid, or with Violet in the crease. HTH some!