Soleil Tan de Chanel

Monsy

Has anybody tried Chanel bronzers?

I am interested in Terre epice, Desert corail and terre ambre shades. I usually use MAC refined golden, so i am wondering can somebody maybe compare these ones with MAC?

l

Susanne

I am sure someone else can help us here soon as well!

There will be a new bronzing face compact with the Chanel summer collection which I also really like!

pond23

I bought the limited edition Terre D'Or from last summer. Even though I am very fair (MAC NC15, Chanel 0.5/1.0), this color was too light to function as a bronzer. It is more of a highlighting powder and is lighter in color than MAC's Golden bronzing powder. I wish I had bought one of the other colors. Now I mainly use it over other bronzing powders, but the effect is minimal. I am curious how others like the other shades too.
winks.gif

Monsy

I bought Terre epice and really like it

I posted swatches and photos on skin here
http://cheekmeout.blogspot.com/2013/02/soleil-tan-de-chanel-62-terre-epice.html

LoveStoned

I have been using the Chanel Universal Bronzer, but I'm thinking of buying this version also for this summer. But I'm afraid that the shades are a bit too orange? And is there too much glitter to use it over the whole face? What are your impressions?

Monsy

no it's not really glitter and you could use it all over but with a very light hand. also depends on your complexion. and it is warm toned, leans orangey