Some J-Lo'esque nude lipstick/gloss colors?

jackie100

I'm trying to get in the nude lippie looks, can you guys recommend some lipstick colors for that nude J-lo lips look? Thanks a lot in advance.

user2

Concealer and C-Thru Lipglass!

Recommendations!
winks.gif

ette

NARS Chelsea Girls. She uses it. OR the d/c Womanly lipglass, thicker than C-Thru, you can get it on Ebay.

user2

I heard that Bare Venus in combination with C-Thru give the best nude lips ever!!

ette

^Only if you are cool toned, Bare Venus can be very gray on warmer people.

absolut_blonde

Florabundance is great for a peach-nude. Doesn't wash me out as much as straight nude can, especially paired with Subculture.

Also: Lovedust, Myth, Blankety

User20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ette
NARS Chelsea Girls. She uses it. OR the d/c Womanly lipglass, thicker than C-Thru, you can get it on Ebay.

2nd for NARS and C-Thru. I've been wanting to try the NARS one for a while....

ette

^ITS SOOOO GREAT! It seriously looks great on EVERYONE. All of my friends, pale, dark, cool, warm, look great in it.

mspixieears

Moderne l/s if you can find it? Deceptive l/s also looks like a match. But yes, can't go wrong with NARS Chelsea Girls.

professionaltart

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim
Concealer and C-Thru Lipglass!

Recommendations!
winks.gif

Depending on her coloring.

Thats my opinion though. Im a NC 44 and C-Thru looks like....ugh i dont even know what on me it looks like concealer and just bad. I am not a fan of the concealer lip look. Nude and glossy yes, concealer lip no.

I use High tea or Brew lipstick and Instant Gold lustreglass.

jackie100

Thanks a lot for all your help!

Which one would you recommend for someone who's pale NC30, C-thru or florabundance? I don't want to be too washed out...

twelfth of never

I'm NC35/40, so a little bit darker than you, but an MA recommended High Tea lipstick for me after I asked for something subtle. He even specifically said, "For a J-lo type look." The sad thing was that we couldn't find the lippy in the display because someone had moved it, so I didn't get to try it out firsthand. Hope that helps.

professionaltart

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie100
Thanks a lot for all your help!

Which one would you recommend for someone who's pale NC30, C-thru or florabundance? I don't want to be too washed out...

my opinion is florabundance but i said in aprevious post that i hate that concealer washed out look. barf.

Latest posts