Some sellers admit to selling FAKE MAC!

BellaItalia1969

I always ask before I buy something but some sellers answers really leave dumbfounded
cry.gif

Do you like me, point the obvious that it's illegal to sell counterfeits not to mention dangerous for your HEALTH!!there's lots sellers who think it's ok to sell fakes
thmbdn.gif

Look at this reply to my query about the pigments(i knew they were fake just wanted to hear her excuse)
"They do not have stickers on the bottom, but I cannto fault the quality of these products. I cannot guarantee the authenticity of these products (except the primer). I purchased a large number of these eyeshadows myself from another ebayer and although to me they look like MAC, I cannto guarantee this. However, this said, they are very high quality eyeshadows, I hve used mine or ages and they are great colours, good intensity pigments easy to blend, lovely shimmer and a little goes a long way. They are very good quality as far as make up goes, regardless of the actual brand. Please do not bid on them if you want 100& authentic MAC products, as I will not refund if you later discover them to be (good) copies.

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]- raychybabekitty

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]
mac_addict.gif
[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]lol at "please do not bid on them![/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]I would NOT touch these with someone elses hands let alone mine ![/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Another one but this is MAC brushes [/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]"Hi, are these genuine MAC brushes or are they copies? Thanks[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]"hi,I bought these brushes from e-bay uk seller for myself but never got round to use them.I would say they may be copies even there is mac logo on them,anyway you would never get genuine mac brushes for so little money ,as they sell on 1 brush for around £20. As I mentioned before brushes are of decent quality.If u will not like them ,you can return them to me ,no problem.thanx anita"[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]I was shocked but what is even worse that she is reselling these and a batch of MAC eyeshadows for £300 !have a look girls [/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]L@@K!PROFESSIONAL 8 PIECE BRUSH SET IN POUCH-BRAND NEW on eBay, also, Brushes Applicators, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 14-Dec-08 14:29:50 GMT)[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]
203555698_tp.jpg
[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]
204381630_tp.jpg
[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Reported
greengrin.gif
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

BellaItalia1969

Lol I know....xnever mind we can all hope
Im off to see if they got any bargains in House Of Fraser...(Mac counter especially)Im incurable...please someone save me and my wallet from this MAC obssesion wahhhh!!!!
Ciao for now x

redambition

i think it's good that this particular seller was honest enough to say that they didn't know if the items were authentic.

their policy of "i will not refund if you find out it's counterfeit" is on the nose though.

it could have been much worse. there are many sellers out there who are selling counterfeit items and assuring people that they are authentic.

angi

Although it was commendable that the seller did tell you that she wasn't sure if they were genuine MAC I still think it's inexcusable that they are listing it as MAC.

When you list an item to sell on ebay you assume full responsibility for that item. Therefore, by saying that you are not sure that it is MAC when someone emails you (which for me, speaks volumes that she hasn't actually put this in her listing - instead, only admitting it when people approach her!), well it just seems like she is trying to excuse herself of responsibility for her own listing.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by redambition
i think it's good that this particular seller was honest enough to say that they didn't know if the items were authentic.

their policy of "i will not refund if you find out it's counterfeit" is on the nose though.

it could have been much worse. there are many sellers out there who are selling counterfeit items and assuring people that they are authentic.

I 100% agree at least the seller is giving the buyers a Buy with caution warning....