some studiofix questions

pugmommy7

**(please forgive me if these questions are redundant, I am unable to use the search this forum tool for some reason)

How does Stuidofix liquid hold up under sweat/humidity?
I am a mineral makeup convert, but it does not last in the heat/humidity.

also what brush do you like to apply it?
kabuki,187?,190?

please help, my face it melting and it is only june!!!

I find that it holds up amazingly! Even when I shower, if I dont rub/wash my face, it wont come off!

I use the 187, which I <3 a lot

pugmommy7

oh thank you!
do you use a base under it such as prep+prime face or another silicone product like photofinish?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugmommy7
oh thank you!
do you use a base under it such as prep+prime face or another silicone product like photofinish?

Yes, I use the matte cream under it. I also mix it with strobe cream, which makes it even more beautiful!

maxcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugmommy7
**(please forgive me if these questions are redundant, I am unable to use the search this forum tool for some reason)

How does Stuidofix liquid hold up under sweat/humidity?
I am a mineral makeup convert, but it does not last in the heat/humidity.

also what brush do you like to apply it?
kabuki,187?,190?

please help, my face it melting and it is only june!!!

Oh, I can sweat the stuff off if I try... I mean, it takes a bit longer than other foundations... however it was easy to spot repair and re-blend. I use a foundation brush and then buff it down with a 180, which are being phased out - but the 187 works too. And blot powder. Get some blot powder.

BlahWah

I find SFF holds up better than the powder version, but I do need to use blot powder with it. I use the pressed version to carry around with me. I use the 187 to apply, "dotting" areas of my face before blending/buffing it in together.

If in doubt about SFF, ask your counter/store for a sample, that's how I'm testing them out before I go for the plunge in buying a bottle, esp. with the shade shift with this liquid version. HTH!

Luxurious

i know that many people use SFF with 187 brush, but how? do you make something of the foundation on the brush or a bit on the hand. i really dont know
smiles.gif

bellaetoile

studio fix fluid holds up really well, imo, even in the 100+ degree southern california heat we've been having lately..usually i set it with loose blot powder/fix plus for extra staying power.

i apply it over exfoliated and moisturized skin, with the 187.

Latest posts