Something you love about the person above ya...

xmrsvindieselx

So i know these are SO cheesy but aI think little compliments can really make someone's day.

So heres how it works..just post something you really love/admire about the person who posted above you
smiles.gif

guess I cant start ..
lmao.gif
rofl.gif

but let not just make it general like " i like her/his make up.." why not make it a little more specific
smiles.gif
whether it be you like the way they blend their shadows, maybe you like a pic they posted in say cheese or you like their avvie!

smiles.gif
have fun!

aquarius11

Nah, no worries xmrsvindieselx you can start the game...we'll let ya! lol

I *really* like your taste in men, especially Christopher Meloni...OMG...I love that man like crazy, too! Holy hotness! *sweats*

medusalox

Oooh, good idea!

Aquarius11- I love your signature quote (it makes me all warm and fuzzy inside!). I also adore your hypnotic eyes in your avatar! Pretty!

Holly

Medusalox- You have an awesome taste in music (from what I read in the concert thread)
greengrin.gif
And you're totally gorgeous

MAC_Pixie04

MsCuppyCakes, i love how pleasant you are when you address people. You emailed me once on myspace and you just seem like an all around sweetheart.

xmrsvindieselx

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius11
Nah, no worries xmrsvindieselx you can start the game...we'll let ya! lol

I *really* like your taste in men, especially Christopher Meloni...OMG...I love that man like crazy, too! Holy hotness! *sweats*

thank ya vuuuryyyyyy muchh.. omg me and Mr. Meloni are so getting married
graucho.gif

..shh dont tell vin
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
lmao.gif
lmao.gif
lmao.gif

but thanks!!
oh- and since i already had a compliment, just me and give one to ashlee!
smiles.gif
I think its more fair that way!

MAC is love

Ashlee- I love everything about you! Your makeup, (duh
winks.gif
) attitude, ...just the way you come off when talk. You are ALWAYS saying things that are hilarious!!

sharyn

Mac is love, I looked through your fotds and I think that you rock neutral and natural looks like no other. With your dark hair and your great skin, you look like a doll and you probably dont even need much make up to look like that. you're an all natural beauty and you dont come off fake or arrogant
sigh.gif

Raerae

MxAxC-_ATTACK, i love the little PM's we share for laughs
smiles.gif

And

xmrsvindieselx, Christopher Meloni is mine!
rofl.gif

kaliraksha

RaeRae, this one was easy! I love how opinionated you are and how you always have something to contribute to the Deep Thoughts and Love & Relationship forums. I love that you tell it like it is, I appreciate you for it =)

Corvs Queen

kaliraksha, I love that you are so friendly with everyone. You also state your thoughts on things without making others feel stupid or offended. You seem to be very genuine. I can appreciate that.

xmrsvindieselx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raerae
MxAxC-_ATTACK, i love the little PM's we share for laughs
smiles.gif

And

xmrsvindieselx, Christopher Meloni is mine!
rofl.gif

hahaha no wayyy mama!! hes allllll mine :p he told me last night
graucho.gif

hahah i'm a loser. once again, skip this and go to corvs queen
smiles.gif

kaliraksha

first off, I was going to wait 'til someone else went again but being that it's Corv's queen I could not resist!

Corv's Queen, I love your "free spirit". I think it's amazing what you did for love and the capacity for trust and love that you must have. It's inspiring that you followed your heart. Oh, and your obsession with Smashing Pumpkins =)

Dark_Phoenix

She always sounds rational, never crazy or uber one sided on controversial things (in "deep thoughts" forum).
And that's an awesome quality.