Specktra Secrets

k.a.t

Haha, cool! Might have to join in on this one!
greengrin.gif

tashi771

This one is kinda gross...but a while after buying some Loreal HIP gel liners (comparable to Fluidline), i noticed it had dried a little bit. I read somewhere that its good to wet fluidlines once in a while. I was in a car with no running water obviously, so I spit in it! Haha, I can't believe I'm posting this.

toby_is_cute

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnitdown_x
I noticed people are posting secrets directly on this thread, I just wanted to point out that I think you're suppose to email an image featuring your secret like the "tempting eyeshadow" photo example. Btw, this is a really cool idea. I'll think of some stuff to email.

Yes, they are secrets, supposed to be anonymous. Like PostSecret

lipshock

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleksis210
So are these supposed to be embarrassing makeup secrets? If they aren't I think this will be kind of boring...
tumbleweed.gif

Well then, click past the post.

lipshock

Quote:
Originally Posted by tashi771
This one is kinda gross...but a while after buying some Loreal HIP gel liners (comparable to Fluidline), i noticed it had dried a little bit. I read somewhere that its good to wet fluidlines once in a while. I was in a car with no running water obviously, so I spit in it! Haha, I can't believe I'm posting this.

DAMN, chica.

I laughed out loud so hard at that.
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif

Hilly

I used to take glitter nailpolish and color in my birthmark on my leg lol...so wierd

aleksis210

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipshock
Well then, click past the post.

Or...I can ask a question,and you can scroll past it!

aleksis210

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
It can be whatever the user wants.

Ok, wasn't sure, thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ductapemyheartt
i think it could be anything to do with makeup or mac...i could totally see people posting things about upcoming mac collections...and stuff. i think this could be a lot of fun if people get into it.

Yes, I agree!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tashi771

Well, not so long ago there were cake mascaras that you'd paint on with a fan brush - I have seen so many artists mixing cake mascara with their own spit. I actually still might have an old max factor cake mascara buried in my traincase!

miss_dre

This is such a great idea!!
Although I have to agree with s0xjuicy, having to wait until every sunday would be a loong wait :p But totally worth it nonetheless! I'm excited to see more and will definitely have to think of some ideas to send in!

SuSana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
There are really stunning new secrets that I will post on Sunday, Keep 'em coming!

Ooooh I can't wait!

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
There are really stunning new secrets that I will post on Sunday, Keep 'em coming!

Hmmmmm...."stunning". Sounds interesting.
yes.gif

So I have a question for you Janice. Will you just post a new thread in the announcements forum every week? If so, will you specify the post number or week in the title? e.g. Specktra Secrets #23 or Specktra Secrets 8/17/08.

ductapemyheartt

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
Hmmmmm...."stunning". Sounds interesting.
yes.gif

So I have a question for you Janice. Will you just post a new thread in the announcements forum every week? If so, will you specify the post number or week in the title? e.g. Specktra Secrets #23 or Specktra Secrets 8/17/08.

that's a good idea. it would be cool if we could have a new thread per secrets post and then it would be easier to discuss them.

Janice

Sorry about the secrets not being up this morning. I have been traveling and sincerely thought I would have been able to get them up this morning, but the day has been way too crazy and I'm just now able to settle in on the computer to catch up. They will be up shortly, apologies for the delay.

To answer the Q earlier, I can't see anything but the image that is submit to the Secrets email. They are completely anonymous.