Specktra's Glam Soup- Feedback and thoughts

Krasevayadancer

So who enjoyed the broadcast?! I know I did!! Can't wait for the archive to go up!

Special thanks to the three J's for the awesome time and for letting me blab on and on and on. I am so hyper! Wheeeee :-D

newagetomatoz

AHHH!!! Despite my explosion of post-it notes everywhere reminding me, I forgot all about it!! Curse you Pretty Woman marathon!!
angry.gif

I can't wait for it to be archived either!! I'm so excited now!!
yahoo.gif

MACATTAK

I enjoyed it! It was really fun chatting with everyone & being able to hear a few friendly voices!

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by newagetomatoz
AHHH!!! Despite my explosion of post-it notes everywhere reminding me, I forgot all about it!! Curse you Pretty Woman marathon!!
angry.gif

I can't wait for it to be archived either!! I'm so excited now!!
yahoo.gif

You will find the archived program here. There was a technical glitch with the intro. You will hear doubled-up audio for the first 15 seconds or so (during the intro), but it goes away.
winks.gif

Brittni

I enjoyed it. I'd love to see some "MAC TRIVIA" questions where we could win (even small) prizes! That'd be fun. It felt like a really nice intimate and personal talk show which I loved.

Janice

Aww, I just found this thread! Feedback on the show's format and any suggestions for things you'd like to hear us talk about are totally welcome!
greengrin.gif

NutMeg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilly
It was really cool! Maybe a future topic could be history of mac and specktra.

That would be so cool. I know there's info out there on both topics, but it would be neat to be talked through the evolution of two of our favourite things.

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittni
I enjoyed it. I'd love to see some "MAC TRIVIA" questions where we could win (even small) prizes! That'd be fun.

We won't be offering prizes during every show, but we'll definitely try to incorporate listener incentives from time to time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittni
It felt like a really nice intimate and personal talk show which I loved.

Glad to hear we accomplished one goal, a relaxed and friendly chat.
smiles.gif

Janice

Cool, I'll make sure to give a Specktra history speech on the next show.
smiles.gif
After that people can in and ask me any Q's they have about the site.

NutMeg

I've been around the site since it was pretty small, but I don't really remember a lot. It'd be great to hear it all again.

lara

I finally got to sit down and listen to it today. You girls sound fabulous (Janice! You sound smooooooth
winks.gif
) and the show was hilarious. I'm looking forward to next weeks episode!

MAC_Whore

Doesn't Janice sound like she has been doing that all her life? She has an awesome radio voice.

You need to call! It may cost you $75.00, but come on....
winks.gif

lara

Time to make a Paypal drive
winks.gif

Seriously, I'd love to talk to you girls, but I don't think I'd be very interesting. "So you're three months behind in your collections? Nice, nice."

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
Time to make a Paypal drive
winks.gif

Seriously, I'd love to talk to you girls, but I don't think I'd be very interesting. "So you're three months behind in your collections? Nice, nice."

"Lara, we are so glad you can join us. We hear that Australia just got the Salsabelle collection. What are your thoughts?"

lara

"Girls, I'm going to give you a hot tip - ignore that Parrot colour, no one will ever want that one. Invest in Rio De Rosa, you'll make a mint off it!"

MAC_Whore

Wow, thanks for the tip. I will avoid that Parrot just like I plan on avoiding those dumb skinfinish things coming out with Rococco. Pleasureflush? Who on earth would waste money on that? I think I'll stock up on the tinted Strobe cream instead.