SPF moisturizer for acne-prone skin!

lolahaze

Any recommendations? I have acne prone skin but it's constantly peeling due to accutane...something nice and soothing with not too many ingredients would be nice. Thanks!

mae13

The Olay one is very nice. It may leave a slight sheen on your skin, but I remember from my Accutane days that the skin can get quite dry, so I don't think it is a problem.

The formula is pretty basic, and it has some moisture without being overly emollient, and the sunscreen is partly physical (zinc) and partly chemical so it's a good balance.

Neutrogena Dry Touch is also excellent, if you're concerned about having too much greasiness.

Bey28

When I was on Accutane my Dermatologist reccommended Cetaphil. It has SPF15 and it is very moisturizing. HTH.

eowyn797

i like stuff from the Philosophy line. it's not making my skin better, per se, but it's definitely keeping it from getting worse!

they have a couple SPF lotions. anythign with SPF usually irritates the crap out of my skin, but i have been using When Hope Is Not Enough SPF 15 for a month+ now and it has not bothered me at all. very nice and light and yet moisturizing.

lolahaze

oh for anyone else reading this, before i read responses i got desperate and went out and bought the aloe day moisturizer from the body shop. there's no spf but it's working absolutely beautifully.

~LadyLocks~

I second the Olay moisturizer! It's very light and you can get it for sensitive skin so there's no fragrance. It's also SFP which is a plus!! I've been using this forwhile and have never had any problems! HTH!