spots...

LMD84

ok i'm wondering what you guys think the best thing is to cover up spots. now i dont usually get big red ones but i always have lots of tiny bumps on my forehead that go a patchy red color. however when i wear foundation and stuff i always worry that it makes them worse. is this a myth or will i be better using a tinted moisturiser because it's lighter than a foundation. but then of course it may not cover up the red patches!

it's a vicious circle i tell you!

kimmy

it all depends on what kind of skin you have.

MAC Studio Fix Fluid is amazing at covering up blemishes, even with a very light application of it! it's never irritated my skin at all, but my skin can handle just about anything. i've heard from alot of sensitive skinned girls that it works like a dream though, so if you can make it to a counter, ask for a sample and see how you like it
smiles.gif

are you using any exfoliators? you should exfoliate your skin 3-4 times a week, that should help cut down on those little bumps. i get those on my forehead alot too, i use St Ive's Apricot Scrub 4 times a week and wash my face 2x daily, both times i use a cleanser followed by a toner. and at night i use Neutrogena Pore Clarifying Gel. you thin a little layer over your entire face before bed and wash if off in the morning, it literally has eliminated mountainous blemishes on me in ONE night. HTH!

Latest posts