Spring Bean Lustreglass

MAChostage

What are you guys wearing your lustreglass in Spring Bean with? I'm curious about the various looks one can create with it.

DaizyDeath

i know that can be used ovver bright lipsticks to help tone down the color. But i personally dont own it thats what a mac ma told me.

SARAHluvsMAC

Someone once told me it looked like "spilt honey on the lips" with chesnut

i personally like it over matte red lipsticks like ruby woo, russian red, etc.

sheaspearl83

Apply Viva Glam V lipstick and lipglass and then dab a little Spring Bean in the middle...beautiful
Also looks well over New York Apple!

bellaetoile

my favorite lip combination ever is prep and prime lip, whirl lipliner to outline and fill lips in, and then spring bean over it all. it's a glossy, natural looking combo that has a gorgeous sparkle to it. i wear it to work. plus, the lip pencil and prep and prime last forever, so even if the lustreglass wears off, there's still some color on my lips.

MAC_Whore

I love it over the reds as well! Esp Russian Red. Or with Cranberry liner and a bright pink/fuschia (ie Profusion, Isabella Blow, Girl Next Door). Looks gorgeous! It also looks HOT over Wild 'bout You.

It works just like the colour wheel, when you mix reds/pinks with green, you get brown. In the case of Spring Bean, it looks more like a sparkly honey gold over the pinks/reds. The darker pinks and reds make the sparkle effect very apparent.

When applied over pinks/reds, it looks like the gold effect that I wish Instant Gold Lustreglass would have, given its name.

smiles.gif

MAChostage

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisStarrlight
Chestnut (or Nightmoth) liner blended inward w/ Spring Bean over it....LOVE IT! Especially on deeper skintones.

Seeing as how those are two of my favorite liners I will *definitely* give that a try!

maxcat

I like it over stripdown, cedar, whirl lipliners.... red... Jubilee... toast and coffee... (ha,ha) but everyone I show it to FREAKS when they see it. So sad. Thanks for starting this thread. Springbean is one of my alltime favourites when I've overdosed on pink.

michitk

i like wearing it by itself or over my tlcs (especially the nude color disney one from last year, the name escapes me).

Ella_

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..kels*
i love spring bean! i use it alone or over bombshell l/s.

do you have any pics of this? It sounds interesting.

lianna

I think a lot of people use it over Hug Me, and I like pairing it with Apres Sol as well.

flowerhead

I trace & fill my lips with Subculture lip pencil, apply a coat of spring bean, and dab Lustdust glitter over the top. It looks so glam!

..kels*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella_
do you have any pics of this? It sounds interesting.

i'll take a pic of it today if i have time
smiles.gif

Latest posts