SpringBean vs. Squirt

user3

I personally like Spring Bean but Squirt is good if you don't really care for the pearl that Spring Bean has.

Squirt is just a little brighter/darker than Spring Bean.

On me Squirt showed up too much and you could for sure see the green even with a sheer application. Spring Bean is more sheer so I am able to wear it and get that nice caramel look.

BTW I have medium pigmented lips

fairytale22

I think in general Squirt is better for ppl with really pigmented lips. I have pigmented lips and Spring Bean really is clear on me while Squirt can give that honeyed look.
greengrin.gif
Then again I like Lustreglass texture better so...

Nico.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairytale22
I think in general Squirt is better for ppl with really pigmented lips. I have pigmented lips and Spring Bean really is clear on me while Squirt can give that honeyed look.
greengrin.gif
Then again I like Lustreglass texture better so...

2nd. My lips are moderately pigmented and Spring Bean didn't show up. I like Squirt a lot, and when it's too much I just tone it down with liner.

cyens

I only have squirt... so I can't compaire, but I have medium pigmented lips, and if I aply sheerly, i dont get the green-look... If I aply normally, forget about it...

My tube is almost done, I'll get spring bean after to compaire....

ThaHigher

I'd say it depends on how pigmented your lips are. For more pigmented lips (like mine) I'd use squirt to get that good caramelly glaze from the pigment. For less pigmented lips I'd go with spring, so they can get that carmelly look without the hint of lime green.

Julia Vanhorn

I just got Squirt about a week ago. The whole reason that I got this is to get that Marilyn Monroe-esque lips. You know the one with the red lips with the subtle hint of looking orange.

movpix.jpg
Maybe something like this.​

Latest posts