starter lipgloss product?

scrapbookromance

I'm not exactly sure what the difference is between the lipglasses and the lustureglasses. I didn't understand the MA at my local MAC store so I just kinda smiled and knodded ha. I normally don't wear lipstick or anything, at most I wear Victoria's Secret Balmy Nights. I like my natural lip color already, I just want to bring out the color more and have a long lasting shine. whats best?

here's a picture (not the best but you can see my natural lip color with nothing on it)
DSC00446.jpg
[/IMG]

jasper17

Get one of the Lip Gelees - maybe Jellybabe?

They don't have glitter or other sparkly bits in them like the lipglasses and lustreglasses may have and there's basically no color pay-off but they make your lips very shiny and soft. Good for playing up what you've got without going overboard or detracting from your natural lip color.

As far as the difference between the lipglasses and the lustreglasses, the lustres have more shine (imho) and have a brusg applicator. Otherwise, not much difference.

jess98765

yea, lustureglasses i like a bit more than lipglasses. lustureglasses are more glossy rather than colour while lipglasses are more colour.... Oh, and i like the applicators for the lustrureglasses more than lipgalsses.

Jennifer Mcfly

Lustreglass are much smoother then lipglass. Lipglass are very sticky (imo). I love the Lip Gelee's, they feel like butter on your skin and are super sheer. I have moistly for a little pop (it's like a sheer wine color) and sapalicious which is very nude on me. They feel great. I'd get one of those based on your like's...

mspixieears

From a lipgloss fanatic, I'd say that lipglasses are kind of like a liquid lipstick - the colour, as someone above stated is quite opaque. You may like to begin with something sheerer. Like jasper17, I too recommend Jellybabe lipgelee - I'd get one myself but I'm exercising lipgloss (or l/g-like products!) restraint.