Steel Blue pigment

LatinaRose

Hi!!

I purchased a Steel Blue piggy sample over a month ago and still have not used it. Does anybody have any suggestions what to pair it with??

Thanks!

glittergoddess27

Hmm,.. I am in the same boat with you,. so far I have paired it with Nylon and Goldmine and liked it,. I also like it with silver shadows,... but mostly have been wearing it by itself.

ohoffman

Hi,
I love SteelBlue! I usually wear it on the lid with Deep Truth outer V and Prose and Fancy inner eye corner. I also bring down Deep Truth to line my bottom lashes. I sometimes use Fairly Light to highlight browbone. This all makes for a very dramatic eye. I have a Bobbi Brown shimmer eye khol and I use the blue to line upper lashes and along with Deep Truth to line bottom lashes. Hope this makes sense.

BlahWah

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasse142
I've done it with Golden Olive pigment on the crease

Hm, that's an interesting combo. I'll have to try it!

sasse142

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlahWah
Hm, that's an interesting combo. I'll have to try it!

These pics where taken like a 2 years ago with a very old cam so u really can't see the detail but its a nice combo together

IMAGE040.jpg

IMAGE038.jpg

LatinaRose

thanks to all of you!

i also find it to be more gold than silver. i have old gold, golden olive, AND blue brown, so i will try with all of these. 3 new combos in my makeup box that i had not even considered. this site is great, thank!!

Latest posts