Stomp....?

baby_love

hey everyone. I need some help with the color STOMP, I think it's SO pretty, but I don't know what to pair it with. I'm going to the SF pro store tomorrow, so I can get basically anything (current) that would look good. if you could suggest a color that looks good with a lot of things, that would look great! I already have....in terms of purples of pinks or things that I think would go with it....

Parfait Amour
Pink Venus
Hepcat
Sushi Flower
Beauty Marked (haha, I think it's purpleish)
Li' Lilly
Idol Eyes
the pinks in the Teal holiday eye pallet

yeah, so any suggestions would be great!

thanks.

Isis

I had to find a pic of the color to figure out a few of these, b/c I'm not familliar with Stomp, but I hope this helps a bit:
Beauty Marked, Sushi Flower, Nocturnelle, Satellite Dreams, Hipnotique, Orange Tangent, Acid Orange (if you feel brave maybe) and some green shades would look great with it as well.

MACgirl

I have stomp eyeshadow, love the color and texture. A whileback i applies it on a customer with humid e/s, sounds wierd but it was pretty kinda lie ka flower, humid e/s as the outer crease color. I aso liek using stomp on its own with a black cat eyeliner (i saw it on top model and its so pretty!). Also one mroe thing you must try it with Au contriare eyeshadow but since thats discontinued try mythical myst e/s which is currently being sold with ornemenatalism and i hear its just lie kit (even though i feel they are not the same).

Latest posts