Studio Fix Powder and 187 Brush

Fluttercat

Hi

These were both recommended to me today after I asked for a light coverage foundation that is quick to apply and the brush needed to apply it. Just wanted to check that you agree these are what should have been recommended to me. Also how do I apply it using this brush? Sorry to seem more than a little thick - I've not used foundation before but my skin is starting to need a little help now to look flawless
blush-anim-cl.gif

saj20052006

I think Studio Fix is light coverage and I use Brush 150, not 187. 187 for me works better with liquid foundation and creamy products. Hope this helps.

You can always apply Studio Fix a little heavier by using a damp sponge.

Fluttercat

Quote:
Originally Posted by saj20052006
I think Studio Fix is light coverage and I use Brush 150, not 187. 187 for me works better with liquid foundation and creamy products. Hope this helps.

You can always apply Studio Fix a little heavier by using a damp sponge.

thanks for the reply
smiles.gif

has anyone any experience of using the 187 for this?

amoona

I use my 187 for my Studio Fix Powder. I use my 187 for my liquid and my powder. It works haha. I like the 187 because even though it is pricey it's worth it because you can use it for soooo many different things.

My friend only bought a 187 to be her face brush. She uses the 187 to apply her moisturizer, liquid, powder, and blush.