studio mist foundation

chiq

Has anyone tried this stuff? It doesn't seem to have a wide range of colors. I'm a nc35, any thoughts on which shade I should be using? Thanks in advance.
wavey.gif

tiffie0023

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Elegant
If you scroll down there are a couple of pictures. I'm not sure if it was the flash, lighting, her skin or the foundation that made it look the way it did, but it just didn't look its best.

http://www.makeuptalk.com/forums/t38...e-2-38111.html

oh my... well, I have the same shade she says she used (light medium) and it looks NOTHING like that on me. wow. I have no idea what is going on there...

ebonyannette

Im dark but I love it! I didnt have any problems with the color matching me at all. I love the way it feels its soo light. If your used to SFF or med to full coverage stuff you probably wont like it but I love it. It hasnt changed my skin color at all.

saraa_b

my mom got some in medium yesterday... and it's so sheer it, doesnt have any coverage at all. If you want sheer you should get it otherwise, no.

BlahWah

Wow, that picture does horrible justice to the mists! A poster in another thread did note that it's better to use it on skin that's already faring well, but I'm sure even if you're having an off day/week it won't look like that! I have a feeling she may not have applied it well, or got the wrong shade (cuz the rest of her looks darker), or something... don't give up on the mists based on that picture!

I'm also NC35, and I felt that I could use either Medium or Medium Dark. I haven't bought it yet, but Medium seemed decent on me, though I'm the only NC35-er saying that, the others seem to like Medium Dark, so it may be safer to go with that.

Latest posts