Studio Moisture Cream OR Strobe Cream?

Pink_minx

Im still debating which one I should get...they are both $27.50 the Studio Moisture Cream is a bit bigger than the Strobe cream. But im not sure which is better. Has any of you tried these creams?

tiramisu

well, I think it would depend on the finish you're after. I love both, but for different reasons. I actually use both daily. But I only use the moisture cream at night, unless I am particularly feeling dry that day (like winter lately here in Michigan)... it is NOT at all greasy or heavy to me (I assume you are referring to the new moisture feed/skin formulation?)

Strobe cream gives you a nice glow due to the shimmer effect-- however, if you're oily you may not be happy with it. I usually opt for strobe cream and mix it with my regular day SPF cream (honestly, I love cheap Olay for combo skin w/SPF like $10 for 4 ounces)...that way, I get a glow from the strobe cream but the little tube lasts forever!! Just my .02 cents--sorry long winded but I HTH!!
wavey.gif

Pink_minx

Yeah I hear a lot of good things from Strobe Cream...I was just wondering is their a lot of shimmer? like glittery shimmers that you see in some eyeshadows and lipglosses? I havent seen it in person yet. But just curious.

pale blue

It's more of an iridescence than a shimmer to me...it's absolutely gorgeous! The two really do different things, and I wouldn't use Strobe Cream as a moisturizer by itself, but maybe others might.

Even if you were to get a sample at a counter, the jar would probably last you a little while since a little Strobe Cream goes a long way
smiles.gif
(I only apply mine to my cheeks)

professionaltart

Quote:
Originally Posted by cerisier
It's more of an iridescence than a shimmer to me...it's absolutely gorgeous! The two really do different things, and I wouldn't use Strobe Cream as a moisturizer by itself, but maybe others might.

Even if you were to get a sample at a counter, the jar would probably last you a little while since a little Strobe Cream goes a long way
smiles.gif
(I only apply mine to my cheeks)

agreed. it depends what kind of look you are going for. Studio Moisture Cream is a good moisturizer to have as Strobe Cream is the same as well with a pink/gold finish.

Latest posts