Studio Tech or Fix??

Juneplum

moved to recs..

i'd recommend fix over tech if u have oily skin. i think the powder would be better. then u could use blot powder on top to make it nice and matte
smiles.gif
hths

Juneplum

lol.gif
sorry!! ha ha ha.. i'd go for the powder doll.. i mean, i have combo skin where i'm oily i the t-zone so i used to use the powder only. now that the fluid is out, i use either or, depending on how i'm feeling. if your skin is oily all over tho, i think powder would be better for you.. that's imho tho
smiles.gif

mandirigma

studio fix would probably be better. that's the powder foundation. i think juneplum is saying it'd probably be a good idea to get some blot powder as well and use it on top of the studio fix to control shine.

oh, lol, sorry, we posted at the same time.

Luxurious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariesgirly
Help, I have oily skin..which is better? Should I be using Powder Foundation or Powder & foundation???? :confused:

studio fix. I love studio tech and I have combo to dry skin.

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
I have fairly normal skin and use Studio Tech in the winter/dryer months and Studio Fix in the summer when I may be a little bit more oily. So going by that, my thoughts would also be Studio Fix. You should ask at the MAC Counter if they could put it on you so you can see the texture of both.

Cyn

Don't use Tech, it breaks me out, plus it looks pretty oily on my t-zone.

MAC_Pixie04

I have oily skin and I use Studio Fix, which is a powder+foundation. And they've just come out with Studio Fix Fluid which has the same matte finish as Studio Fix but in liquid form and you can use loose or pressed blot powder to matte away any unavoidable midday greasies.

Do not go NEAR Studio Tech if you have oily skin.

Latest posts