studiotech ?

caRpediEm17

i juSs bought studiotech today and i love it...but i was wondering if theres a good, cheap way to prevent it from melting...it hasnt been too much of a problem, but i can slowly feel it kinda coming off...do you think juSs a translucent powdeR?

so_siqqq

When I used to use Studio Tech I would set it with blot powder and it would help it stay on throughout most of the day. But you still have to touch up with powder through the day to control shine.

Sushi_Flower

Studio Tech has always been my foundation and it used to melt like crazy on me. Blot powder and now the primer has transformed it and it behaves impeccably now.

caRpediEm17

yeah i really love it...but i juSs dont have the money to go and buy that stuff right now...oh well, its all good....reapplying it isnt that big of a deal...thanks guys!

Sushi_Flower

I understand but if you can then try to get the Primer atleast, as if you're reapplying it alot then that means you're using alot and using it up quicker which just means you're moneys wasted more, if you get the primer then you will need much less products and no touching up so it will save you foundation in the end.

michelle :)

i reccomend the max fix+
smiles.gif

Sushi_Flower

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle :)
i reccomend the max fix+
smiles.gif

Do you mean Fix+ Spray? No no no, that would just make it worse! That's best to use before applying to make it glide on or after powder etc to soften it up. If anything it would make her problem worse!
smiles.gif

Latest posts