Such a blatant scam of fake MAC :(

BellaItalia1969

I have just come across these auctions...the seller has 61 auctions running (EbayUK),of MAC eyeshadows pigments 54 pcs in box!!That's 3294 pigments!!
omg.gif

Im actually stunned that this is allowed to continue despite people who love genuine MAC,reporting those sellers and their fake auctions!This seller has like 4 feedback all mostly from people from China and Canada !How is this allowed I just really don't know
thmbdn.gif

212174068_o.jpg

MACs Eyeshadow Pigments 54 pcs in the box on eBay, also, Eye Shadow, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 15-Jan-09 00:32:11 GMT)
bidding starts at £80 +£14.99 for P&P !!Seller :robgod.tear
s.gif

This seller is obviously a scammer based in China but with UK address
nonono.gif

Well i have few min before I cook my dinner so I will be busy reportin this lot !
Girls can you please do the same and report this seller too,thank you
pompom.gif

M.A.C. head.

I'm not doubting that this is a fake, but maybe they're saying that there are 54 pigments BNIB [brand new in box]. I don't think they're saying that they're selling 3,294 pigments LOL

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A.C. head.
I'm not doubting that this is a fake, but maybe they're saying that there are 54 pigments BNIB [brand new in box]. I don't think they're saying that they're selling 3,294 pigments LOL

Hun Im sorry what I meant to write was he listed the same amount 61 auctions x 54 pigments in each auction =3,294 boxes of fake pigments.
omg.gif

Anyways I just reported him/her for counterfeit/trademark and for listing more then 15 identical things!!
Lol this is just so,so,so blatant it's actually laughable ,the seller has feedback from fake buyers all based in China etc!
How people can fall for this ..I mean like this is some sort of genuine bargain!!

BellaItalia1969

Wohooooooo within like 10 min of reporting all that lot ..EBAY HAS removed it!Im really impressed.Thank you to all who have taken the time to report
muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh @)

LostinBubbles

I report those type of auctions all the time...especially when they are such blatant rip offs! I've found many auctions that list as "MACs" or "MAC (then little trademark symbol)" have been fakers...I also love the auctions with the 12 color "C.R.E.A.M" palettes...
th_rolleye0014.gif

Odette1303

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaItalia1969
Wohooooooo within like 10 min of reporting all that lot ..EBAY HAS removed it!Im really impressed.Thank you to all who have taken the time to report
muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh @)

Seems like ebay's become much faster when dealing with fake MAC sellers.
thmbup.gif

panda0410

^^Unless you are dealing with AU ebay who are completely LOUSY at their jobs ~ which is why AU ebay has SO many fakes.....

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostinBubbles
I report those type of auctions all the time...especially when they are such blatant rip offs! I've found many auctions that list as "MACs" or "MAC (then little trademark symbol)" have been fakers...I also love the auctions with the 12 color "C.R.E.A.M" palettes...
th_rolleye0014.gif

Lolol I know what you mean
yes.gif
I have seen these too !!They have the cheek to add the TM trademark next to the MAC symbol,as to somehow persuade peeps that these fake are genuine !

Which brings me to this seller again ..he has sold over 10 fake MAC palettes !I have reported him before but he stopped selling them just after Xmas,and started again
e12f_1.JPG

MAC EYESHADOW PALETTE on eBay, also, Other, Everything Else (end time 12-Feb-09 12:32:47 GMT)
£25 EACH!!
angry.gif
words fail me !Seller :
s.gif
j-tavares-020...what a con I feel for all those who buy that carp!Please report it girls ?I already done so ...
Thank you
pompom.gif

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukinamama
you are so sweet with your fight againts fake Mac sellers
smiles.gif

Hiya
th_hello2.gif
Thanks for the compliment,you are so sweet x
I do try...
th_LMAO.gif
as my personal opinion is that basically even if i could not afford i would rather not have MAC ,then have COUNTERFEIT MAC or any other counterfeit product.
I very often got to Italy,to see my family and see fake Prada,Gucci&Armani being sold on the beach etc but i can honestly say that ive never ever been tempted to buy one.They just look fake to me and cheap,and in most cases they fund dubious activities!!
But that's my opinion I know lots of people who happily spend their euros on those fake items and ermm display them rather proudly.
Makeup is especially no,no as with FAKE PRADA,you won't get a rash or nasty allergic reaction but who knows what is LURKING in FAKE MAKEUP,ingredients
angry.gif