Sugar Cosmetics

Shawna

I just found a local store (which is fast becoming my favorite store) that is now carrying Sugar cosmetics. Are there any standouts that I must have? The pink and white kabuki brush is so darn cute, but is it any good? I have a 182 already, but was thinking of this one for body bronzers. What else is good? I am open to any and all recs
smiles.gif

noellethediva

I consider that little white and pink buki one of the best beauty buys of the year for me. For the price ($16) I think - you won't find a better one. It's very soft and deposits color just as a nice kabuki should. I use it with sugar's tropic tan ever so lightly (im pale) and looks natural, but better.

Shawna

Believe it or not, my almost 4 year old son asks me to go and buy that little pink kabuki every day lol. I guess I'll have to go and pick one up. I'll check out the bronzers too. Thanks for the recs
smiles.gif

glittergoddess27

Yep,.. you will love the little pink and white kabuki,.. I use it with my flavored body powders and bronzers and it works great,.. it is a great buy!

spam_musubi_

i love that brush. you should get it. i use it with blushes that normally look too dark on me, and it makes them look more natural.

noellethediva

Hey shawna, did you wind up getting it?

I hadn't even thought to use it for the flavored body powders. What a good idea with summer quickly fading *puts bronzer away*

Thanks for the thanks! my first ever!

Latest posts