Suggestions for Full Flame eyeshadow?

MAC_Pixie04

I just got it, and my lovely MA used it on me with Flammable paint, Carbon e/s, Mythology e/s and Foxy Lady eyekohl. I wanna wear it today and make it look really vibrant and fun, for Fun Friday at Work. Suggestions greatly appreciated.

ebonyannette

How about it with Sketch? (too predictable?)
Im thinking it would be pretty with greens Bitter & Velvet Moss or Greensmoke.

BlahWah

It's not very vibrant, but I've used it with Little Minx on the lid, Violet Underground to line, and Full Flame lining above the lashline on the outer 2/3's with it thicker towards the outer. You could probably wing it out too (I haven't got that down yet!). HTH!

MAC_Pixie04

yeah it's not very vibrant at all. if i can't make it work i'm gonna exchange it for Peppier, my store still has almost all of the Technacolor shadows still.

lara

Do you have something like Frostlite f/l or a pale shadestick? Colours like Full Flame look spectacular on darker skin when you use a very sheer paler base to illuminate the eye - it really gives it some 'wow!' factor without making the entire eye look ashy. I think Juneplum suggested that a while back; I've tried it on several clients and it looks seriously hot.
smiles.gif

Otherwise I'm feeling it layered over a pure gold like Goldmine - really sassy!

Latest posts