summerproof brows

pugmommy7

fisrt off, I apologize if this is redundant, i tried to search before posting but the serch button wasn't working for me...

anyway,
I define and shape my brows with wet shadow and a hard angle brush(bark and #208). I know that will not hold up to sweat and humidity.
do you all recommend wax (such as benefit brow zing, or lorac brow wax?) or brow pencil*-dior claims to be great in warm weather.)
or pencil with she-laq over it?
Thanks a TON.
love,
jen

Corvs Queen

I am originally from North Carolina and summers there are super humid. I always just used a regular brow penicil and mine never smudged or ran. As long as you aren't rubbing your brows, things should stay but high humidity or not. As far as Brow Zing, I love it but I like the finish of MAC's brow pencils better. Also, I wouldn't recommend Dior's brow pencil. It comes off look to blunt and it's easy to go overboard with it. Hope that helps a bit.

sigwing

Last year, I got some waterproof eyebrow automatic pencils from Avon that were really good. I bought them because they were cheap/on sale, but I was pleasantly surprised with them. I haven't seen them on their website again, at least yet. But then Avon has always been bad when I do find something I might buy again, it's gone. I swear they rotate & change things worse than anyone I've ever seen. I'm glad I don't rely on them or use their stuff! But I did like these waterproof brow pencils.

Corvs Queen

Yo! I swear that I can spell. It's just that it's like 4:37 am here and I am not all that together. I should go to bed. Later chicas!

litlaur

Would MAC brow pencils last through a day of swimming?

I'm open to other brands too, as long as I can get it right away (at Sephora, a counter, etc...)

bellamia

You can try:

• Vincent Longo-Bi brow powder Pomade
  • MUFE- Brow set (waterproof )
  • Smashbox- Brow Tech pomade

So far I tried the smash box it good. Hope this helps
wavey.gif

LipstickChick

I have to chime in with a rave for PF's Wonder Brow ... PF has stepped up and come up with so many great new products this year, and this is one of my favorites
smiles.gif
!

It's like they took Smashbox's Brow Tech (or NYC Browser Kit) and melded into an even easier product to use: it's a pigmented wax mechanical pencil that has a sharpener hidden in its base. It fills in my brows beautifully, and holds them in place like nobody's business.

Definitely the best $6.00 I've spent in a long time -- check it out
smiles.gif
!

Latest posts