Sumptuous Olive paired with .......????

vexvixen

I just bought this yesterday and i have limited ideas as to what to pair it with. I was thinking about Georgeous Gold, Nylon, Honey Lust and Vex. What else? Need help kids!!!! TIA!!!

Ada

Oh I love Sumptuous Olive-- I wear it all the time. I like to wear it with champagnes, golds, greens, browns, & bright blues.

Specifically I like it with Summer Neutral, Nylon, Lucky Green, Aquavert, Swimming, Bagatelle, Cargo Aegean (Parrot look-alike), Metamorph, Swimming... hmm, if I think of any more I'll let you know.

I think it would also look good with plums & purples, but I suck at blending contrasting colors (always turn out muddy and gross) so i haven't tried this.

theleopardcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by erica_1020
I recently wore it with Amberlights and with Humid on outer 1/3 and crease and it came out well

yes, yes, sumptuous olive in the inner corners with humid on outer looks beautiful!

libra14

This may sound weird but I wear it with pinks. Specifically Stars and Rockets or Pink Papillion. The Sumptious Olive in the crease with the pink makes my hazel eyes really stand out. I use Vex to highlight the browbone and inner corners.

Chloe2277

I wore this color last night I did sumptuous olive on the lid with velvet moss in the crease, femme noir on the outer 1/3 of lid and a little in the crease with vanilla to highlight. I always get lots of compliments on this combination, very pretty!

ledonatella

Quote:
Originally Posted by libra14
This may sound weird but I wear it with pinks. Specifically Stars and Rockets or Pink Papillion. The Sumptious Olive in the crease with the pink makes my hazel eyes really stand out. I use Vex to highlight the browbone and inner corners.

Me too...specifally Da Bling and then Dazzlelight under the brow

aziajs

I have done Motif on the lid, Sumptuous Olive in the outer corner and humid in the crease. A MA did it for me and it was gorgeous. I used Bare Canvas as a base.

vexvixen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben
woodwinked

oooo, how would i wear it with Woodwinked? Woodwinked in the crease?

Latest posts