Sunpepper help

Shawna

Alright, I accidentally got this instead of sunnydaze (yes I know, always check before leaving the counter) and I am really intimidated by it. What are you all doing with it? Are you wearing it all over or just in the crease? And what are you pairing it up with? Also, it is flakey like rose pigment and the fallout is really bad. Are you wetting it first?
I need help!!!

Shimmer

I haven't found it to be too intimidating, but it's a good crease/outer v shadow
smiles.gif

ette

I've used it all over the lid with Shroom as highlight, and it is also a pretty blush. I use it with Mixing Medium (Water Base) or EZR.

cloverette

i'm waiting for my sample to arrive. but since people say it's similar to blue brown- this is how i use blue brown: in the crease, then use a dark brown or black e/s and a pencil brush to form a V, then blend!

depecher

I've used it with Da Bling and Rose. Both times, it was the crease color. I think it would look fine with any pinks or maybe even Shale. I haven't tried that one yet. It has the same texture as Rose does. I mash it up on the lid with my brush before I apply it. This gets the flakes into the brush rather tightly.

Someone said they use it with Teal. I want to try that. I tried it with Turquatic and it looked yucky. I think it was the Turquatic though.

I think it would look great with Paradisco as well.

If you have problems with it looking like a bruise, try using a whitish shadow first. I use Mylar on the outer corner and crease and then put it over that. I do this with Blue Brown and it works just fine.

I hope this helps.

Latest posts