Super pale foundation/concealer - help!

I'm really pale and struggling to find foundation/concealer to match my skin at the moment.

I've been using Stila tinted moisturiser in bare, which is a little dark and needs to be rubbed in really well. I've got MAC NW15 and NC15 studio stick foundation and they're both far too dark for me!

I want something a little more than a tinted moisturiser but nothing really heavy - does such a thing exist in super-pale colours?!

TIA
smiles.gif

mspixieears

Try the brand Becca - they go all the way from super-pale to super-dark. Amazing stuff. It's expensive, but worth it, I think.

I have their LSC in Camel and my skintone (on face) is that weird light-dark (I'm not Caucasian but not a very dark coloured person either!). They used to sell Becca at Space NK, not sure if they still do. Plus they have a range of coverages. The LSC is like a tinted moisturiser, perfect for a foundation-phobe like me!

(in case you want to check it out: www.beccacosmetics.com)

cindyrella

I don't know if what you think of shimmering skin, but I've got really pale skin and I use MAC Hyper Real foundation NC100. It's very light in colour as in substance (I don't want a pancake effect) and gives a nice glow.

Miss_Behave

I use Stilas TM in fair. If you aren't looking for a fill coverage foundation I can highly recommend Chanels Blanc Universel. it's basicly white, but it blends like a dream in the skin and leave you with a perfect porcelain finish. You can even mix it with any other foundation to make it lighter. You should really give it a try, it's amazing!

Latest posts