Swatches for NARS lip lacquers

MisaMayah

Hi!

Is anyone able to post swatches of any lip lacquers they own pleeeeeeease??

Thank you!!

PS im really interested to see what Babydoll, chelsea, sweet charity, Caraibe look like!!

peacelover18

From top: NARS lip lacquers in Baby Doll, Chelsea Girls, and Hot Wired on NW15

DSCN0497.jpg

Kuuipo

http://www.sephora.com/browse/produc...egor yId=3976

This is Sephora's page of laquers. I think it is better than NARS' page on laquers. The laquers have a thick,tacky quality,yet they are still transparent. Some of the glosses are more pigmented and yet a bit smoother in texture. NARS laquer never migrates and it is very emolliant. It does feel like petroleum jelly however. It is very thick and longwearing.

MisaMayah

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacelover18
From top: NARS lip lacquers in Baby Doll, Chelsea Girls, and Hot Wired on NW15

DSCN0497.jpg

THANK YOU!!!!! just what i needed =) What do you think of them?

peacelover18

I absolutely love them. I want to get them all. They're extremely pigmented, which is what I want. Kuuipo is right about them feeling a little bit like petroleum jelly on your lips though.

MisaMayah

I dont think i'll mind that feeling because i use kiehl's lip balm on my lips everyday =)
What colours are you going to get next??

Sparklevixen81

would you say these are comparable or better than MAC's laquers? Is there another NARS lip product that is comprable to Mac's laquers? These all look really pretty so it piqued my interest!

Love Always Ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparklevixen81
would you say these are comparable or better than MAC's laquers? Is there another NARS lip product that is comprable to Mac's laquers? These all look really pretty so it piqued my interest!

NARS lip laquers are MUCH thicker than mac lip laquer. i think theyre much better, but thats just my opinion because i like the long lasting thickness.