swimwear editorial

pasta

What should I put onto the model to give her that Victoria's Secret/FHM skin - she is naturally quite pale. I was thinking of starting with fake tan the night before, then on the day a shimmer/highlighter lotion? But which one I don't know.

Or do you think I ought to put on full body make up (mac face and body perhaps) then a bronzer powder with shimmer, instead of a fake tan, but just onto well moisturised skin?

Please help!!!

martygreene

Is your model OK with fake tanning? Many folk are not willing to treat their skin with chemicals in that manner.

pasta

She has used Clairns before she said.
But I am worried it might look dull on the camera.

MAC_Pixie04

Sally Hansen Airbrush Tan is amazing for that. It doesn't go on orange and its a bronzing tan without all the unnecessary glitter. You might want to try that, it will look more natural. and then maybe a light dusting of bronzer.

Dena

I would have her proffessionally sprayed with fake tan (not at home- it's too risky unless she's really experienced) the afternoon before..let her wash the color guide off the next morning. Then I'd moisturize really well and do full body makeup and some glowy product like the Scott Barnes one on top. (I read somewhere that they did that with Beyoncé everytime she has to go to a party/dinner/awards, and it sounds good).

Latest posts