Synthetic 187?

Winthrop44

Does anybody know of a taklon (or other synthetic) skunk brush similar to the 187? Love the 187, but my sensitive skin hates the goat hair.
weeping.gif

Winthrop44

Thanks for the response.
smiles.gif
I think Bobbi Brown's brushes are all animal hair...not positive, but that's how it looks to me on her web site. I haven't found a synthetic skunk brush yet, but in the meantime I think I'm going to check out the MAC (Raquel) 169 and the Urban Decay blush brush.

saniyairshad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winthrop44
Thanks for the response.
smiles.gif
I think Bobbi Brown's brushes are all animal hair...not positive, but that's how it looks to me on her web site. I haven't found a synthetic skunk brush yet, but in the meantime I think I'm going to check out the MAC (Raquel) 169 and the Urban Decay blush brush.

Ur welcome hon. I'm sorry I'll try looking them up for you. YAY!!! I found one: Lancome HIGHLIGHTING BRUSH #3. it retails for about $25.50
990612_l.jpg

990612_l.jpg

Winthrop44

Quote:
Originally Posted by saniyairshad
Ur welcome hon. I'm sorry I'll try looking them up for you. YAY!!! I found one: Lancome HIGHLIGHTING BRUSH #3. it retails for about $25.50
990612_l.jpg

990612_l.jpg

Close but no cigar. This one's composition is the same as the 187, a combination of animal and synthetic:

"This unique brush features synthetic and natural bristles for versatile effects"

Darn! I need 100% synthetic. Thanks for looking though.
smiles.gif

martygreene

I don't know if you'll find one- as the whole reason that this type of brush works as it does is due to the combination of the natural and synthetic fibers.

Winthrop44

Ugh! Really? I thought it was the way the fibers were arranged, with them being fewer and more spaced towards the end that picks up the product.