Tackle box, tool box, art cases????

aziajs

I am not going to invest $100 in a traincase when I know there are other suitable containers out there. Yes, I could get a cheaper train case but I don't want a crappy one. So, I am thinking about using a tackle box. Does anyone else use any other types of cases for their collections and if so what? Any recommendations???

Jude

I know a lot of women who are perfectly happy with their tackle box and the money they have saved. You can get two huge tacklboxes for the price of one medium sized Traincase.

**I moved your thread to Recommendations
smiles.gif

Magpie

I use something similar to a tackle box. I got it in a DIY store. It's actually meant for nails and screws and things like that but it's perfect for all the smaller fiddly make-up bits. It has various little pull out drawers and compartments. I can also fit a lot more into it than I can my traincase which is a similar size when all folded up. I can't justify the money for another larger traincase, not when I can save my pennies and then spend them on more MAC instead.
graucho.gif

sigwing

Wow....I'm glad I saw this! What an excellent idea!

Meloz, I love your makeup case! I'm going to investigate the same thing for myself and suggest it to others.

user4

i need something like this too... i've noticed that my itty bitty makeup box thingy is getting a bit small for my stuff... melozburngr, where did u get all the plastic organizers?

user4

r u serious... was it any specific brand or anything... i want it. it keeps everything super organized... i love that!!!

melozburngr

the brand is Spider. got it for $17 at WalMart... but Im sure you could find it, or something similar anywhere sporting goods are sold
smiles.gif

Latest posts