Taiwan pop group Lollipop

mizuki~

Since Lollipop is pretty popular, most Asian music stores should have them. If not, you could always buy it on YesAsia
yes.gif

noahlowryfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizuki~
Since Lollipop is pretty popular, most Asian music stores should have them. If not, you could always buy it on YesAsia
yes.gif

thanks. i've been to like 4 asian music stores in SF and none of them have it. since i couldn't purchase from YesAsia, i bought it from Amazon.com. are you from SF or a city near SF? I'm going to head to my last asian music store tomorrow. if they don't have it, I'm going to pay for my amazon order.

mizuki~

Yes, I'm from SF. Which stores have you been to? At least ONE of those stores on Grant should have 'em o_O

noahlowryfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizuki~
Yes, I'm from SF. Which stores have you been to? At least ONE of those stores on Grant should have 'em o_O

really? maybe i should go back there and ask but its too late anywayz because i already pay for it on my order from amazon.com. well, i went to QQ Entertainment, New Tech Entertainment and Asia Star Fantasy (all on Grant), and Gift Entertainment on Jackson and I didn't see it. Today, I went to both Asia Star Fantasy locations on Irving and Clement and none of those location has it. I really like Star Fantasy on Irving because it is more organize but sadly, they don't have it. i think they aren't that popular here in the US thats why none of them has it. I definitely will go back to Grant and see if they have it. this time, i will ask for help.