Take Wing Quad - Inspiration needed!

earlyglory

Hello ladies,

I'm planning to buy the Take Wing Quad (asked my counter to reserve one for me)
clap.gif
and I'm already wondering how to use the colours.
To all of you who already tried it: Which are your favourite colour combos using Take Wing?

Thanks for inspiration!
Jeannie
wavey.gif

ShadowyLady

I've tried two of the Looks from maccosmetics.com, "Restless" and "Stray Rose." Also, here's a combo I discovered last night:

-Bravado on the inner half of lids
-Club on the outer half and slightly over the crease
-Swish only in the center of lids as a highlight; this makes Club and Bravado look seamlessly blended
-Vanilla on the browbones
-Ostentacious fluidline smudged on top lids and outer third of lower lids
-Club on outer half of lower lids
-Swish on inner half of lower lids

I didn't use the whole quad, but it's worth it for Bravado alone! I'm sure you could do something like:

-Bravado all over lids
-Restless in outer "v"/crease
-Tickles as a highlight in the center of lids or inner corners
-Take Wing to line top and bottom

Have fun!

eowyn797

i went in today and the MA did:

Tickles as a wash over the whole lid
Restless and Bravado blended together in the outer half of the crease only

and that was it. and it was freaking fantastic.

lightsinsorrow

I've worn two of the Untamed looks for work: Stray Rose and Courage. I thought the colors for the Courage face chart looked rather fugly at first but I ended up getting a TON of compliments on it. The only thing I did different was the lips...I actually cheated and wore a peachy lip with that look instead (Subculture l/l, Ramblin Rose l/s, Big Kiss l/g) because I don't like bold lips with a strong eye. If you don't have the Well-Plumed quad, you can substitute in whatever shade you usually use to highlight for Shroom and Amber Lights for Courage. Here's a link to the look: http://www.maccosmetics.com/template...=CATEGORY20270

Hope that helps!

Latest posts