Tanarama l/s? (or other suggestions?)

AudreyNicole

I am in NW20 with pink undertones, and have B2M empties itching to be turned in! I am wondering if Tanarama will be too light on my fair skin? I have pigmented lips if it matters... If you have it, what do you think about it?

I have 2 sets of empties, and here are the possibilities:
Tanarama
Love Dust
Sandy B
High Tea
Plink!
Gel

Here are my favorites to give you and idea what I like:
Fresh Buzz
Pink Cabana
Hue
Blonde on Blonde

pumpkincat210

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
I am in NW20 with pink undertones, and have B2M empties itching to be turned in! I am wondering if Tanarama will be too light on my fair skin? I have pigmented lips if it matters... If you have it, what do you think about it?

I have 2 sets of empties, and here are the possibilities:
Tanarama
Love Dust
Sandy B
High Tea
Plink!
Gel

Here are my favorites to give you and idea what I like:
Fresh Buzz
Pink Cabana
Hue
Blonde on Blonde

Gel reminds me alot of fresh buzz. I don't have the others so i'm sorry i can't help ya!

exballerina

I don't know about other colors but just don't get Love Dust! It looks gorgeous but when you actually put it on, it goes on really, really dry, and it can also make you look like you've just smothered your lips in chalk.

Hmmm, if you like Hue you'd probably like High Tea. It's a little bit darker and a bit warmer (?) than Hue. It's a good "fall/winter" color of Hue.

SARAHluvsMAC

gel and blonde on blonde are very similar...
tanarama is a little hard to pull off

i'd say go with plink! and sandy b both are beautiful

capspock

Oh, no, no Tanarama... I got it long ago also as a B2MAC and it was awful.... I looked dead, and I am the exact same coloring, NW20. I ended up throwing the actuall stuff in the trash and keeping the container for another B2M. BTW, I *do* like light shades, and one of my favorites of all time is Tongue in Chic lacquer.

I bet on Sandy B and High Tea.
winks.gif

Latest posts