Taste, by Dessert Beauty (Jessica Simpson)

seagreen55

I just got this in a swap on Makeupalley and all I can say is, too heavy on the coconut. It smells like $1.99 Banana Boat or Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Oil, for gosh sakes! I was appalled at how heavily concentrated it was in the coconut, b/c the other scents--Tahitian vanilla, for example--sounded really interesting. Oh, well. Do not recommend to anyone over the age of 11.

Shawna

Hmmm, must be body chemistry b/c mine smells just like vanilla. I wish it smelled more like coconut. Plus if my blood sugar is dropping, I can just lick my wrists.
lol.gif

mac_obsession

Are you sure its not dreamy? Taste only has a slight hint of coconut, but dreamy is VERY coconutty...Taste actually smells kinda nice, I have all of em and the only one that smells like coconut to me is dreamy...
(chocolate coconut)

and

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna
Plus if my blood sugar is dropping, I can just lick my wrists.
lol.gif

Rofl!!

seagreen55

This is going to sound weird, but do the bottles for Dreamy and Taste look alike? Enough for someone to have switched the labels on them? I wonder if I ended up w/Dreamy and the person who sent it to me stuck the Taste sticker on it--b/c the little Taste decal was kind of crooked on it...

Shawna

The bottles all look alike, but the colours are different. Check them out at Sephora for comparison. Taste is pink-tinted, and Dreamy is brown-tinted. HTH

Latest posts