Tauporgraphic, Shimmersand, Beige-ing..?

Onederland

Im looking for a brown shadow, that i can wear everyday, that makes my eyes look defined, but nothing so nocticeable that my friends can actually say "OMFG hes wearing eyeshadow!" though shimmer is fine, since it tend to make my lids look more natural than matte.

Ive never used any of the powder shadows, but im thinking about the Shadesticks, im thinking Taupographic, because im fairly dark, NC40, Shimmersand is nice, but for allover lid color it seems a little light and frosty, making me look like a drag queen.

Any suggestions for shadows? powder or cream...

midnightlouise

Have you tried Naked pigment? (the new formulation of course!) I love to wear that as a nearly nude e/s. It just makes me look more polished without making me look like I'm wearing makeup. Love it!

Sanne

you should get beige-ing or shimmersand (depending on you skin tone) because this is a great eyeshadowbase, espacially for bold colors!

FemmeNoir

Shadesticks crease when I wear them alone. You may want to see if this happens to you before you buy.

saj20052006

Taupographic is great. I use this one for a quick on the go everyday look. I'm NW45. If you find that it creases, try putting Bamboom (Paint)on as a base. I have oily eyelids, so I use paint as a base always.

Also, try Era, Mulch (a little shimmer), Honesty, Honeylust
th_wink3.gif

beautifulxdisaster

I find shadesticks shimmery so maybe try a concealer for your eyes? But if you are fine with shimmer I would suggest beig-ing since the others may be a bit too light and noticeable.

REYNALD0C

WOW! Im in the SAME posistion! I just tried Taupographic and Beige-ing. I love them both, ones a really natural one on me since it matches my skin, but the other is a nice darker color so it shows a bit more but still natural on my skin.

Jude

How about Soba shadow or Sublime Nature Paint. It is a matte color but it fits better for us brown people.

poddygirl

I'm NC40 as well and use Taupographic often for a quick look, over UD PP. I have Beig-ing but find it more fiddly to use than the others but that is probably just me being silly.

aziajs

Well someone suggested Bamboom as a base. I LOVE this color. I have used it by itself. You could try that. It has a slight shimmer to it. Enough so that it doesn't look matte and so that I can see something is there but it looks really subtle.

Onederland - since you originally posted this almost a year ago, what did you end up getting?

Latest posts