Techniques?

Kels823

Im super sorry if Ive over looked it... but is there a technique forum? Im trying to learn how to blend my e/s better and was looking for some kind of instructional guide. Thx in advance....

hyperRealGurl

There are many ways to blend ur E/S. Some ppl use thier fingers, and others use Brushes. Basicly theres nothing to it, when u apply ur E/S u end up with harsh lines after the application blending is just making those harsh lines look softer. If u use more than 1 color on ur lid u want to make it look there is no end and begining between each colors.(if thats makes sense?) If u dont have any brushes for this i sug. using a Q-Tip it works the same. also try using soft circular motions while blending. Once u get the hang of it it becomes like second nature. While all looks dont have to blend some are intended to look un-blended depending on the look ur going for. I say just have fun with it. Hope that helps some. If i didnt do a good job explaining this to ya... Im sure there are other members that will help u out with this.
smiles.gif

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kels823
Im super sorry if Ive over looked it... but is there a technique forum? Im trying to learn how to blend my e/s better and was looking for some kind of instructional guide. Thx in advance....

There is no special Technique forum, but you may want to try and have a look through the Tutorial forum, there's lots of tips and tricks in there.

BlahWah

One trick I use (and I think Sanne uses it in her tutorial w/ Overgrown, Waternymph and Golder's Green) is to use a colour that's a bit in between the two you're blending, if they're in the same colour family, or a lighter colour of either of the two to meet the colours together. Not much is needed, just a touch. HTH!

Latest posts