Tell me this isn't real....

BlahWah

My first thought is "I can't believe they tried to pass this off as fake!", but now I don't want to be quick to accuse... but this doesn't look anything real!

Brumbjorn

Oh lordy! I've only been using MAC a short time, but even I can tell that is not real. Personally, I don't think MAC would put all that extra text on the lid like that. I bet the MAC was addred afterwards

**heads off to ebay to find one withough the MAC logo**

mbee

WOW! that is just so bad that its hilarious! and the seller actually has 100% feedback.. I guess you can't always trust just feedback.

Brumbjorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbee
WOW! that is just so bad that its hilarious! and the seller actually has 100% feedback.. I guess you can't always trust just feedback.

I usually don;t just go on feedback. That is the only make up item s/he is selling. I bet they bought it from some "wholesaler" thinking it was real and since they know nothing about MAC, are selling it as such. (this person seems to be a tshirt dealer)

Someone going to report it as counterfeit?

labwom

I already have but you need more than one person to report the item for them to take it down. I also emailed the seller lol I couldn't help it!

caffn8me

That is a genuine authentic and 100% original fake
smiles.gif
They seem to have improved it over earlier attempts which said "MAND IN FRANCE". See

http://specktra.net/attachment.php?a...5&d=1166028541

BlahWah

rofl.gif
Glad it gave you guys a good laugh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by labwom;676u602
I already have but you need more than one person to report the item for them to take it down. I also emailed the seller lol I couldn't help it!

How do you report it?

labwom

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlahWah
rofl.gif
Glad it gave you guys a good laugh!

How do you report it?

Towards the very bottom of the page it has a link that says Report this item. Make sure to copy the item number first cause you're gonna need it!

tadzio79

my god that is bloody hilarious!!!
Just checked back on the seller's feedback transactions, and the positive feedbacks are mainly t-shirts.