Tell me...

Iridescence

I'm seriously desperate to find a foundation and am now looking into the mineral makeup.

My first question is:

Urban Decays Surreal Skin Mineral Powder: I'm an NW20 in MAC, can I get something in this line? I saw that they had great for yellow undertones...? If anyone has tried this particular product how is it? I am prone to breaking out!

Alima I have heard many good things about. So far every foundation I have tried has broke me out...although I have yet to try a powder foundation..has anyone had trouble skin wise with this product?

Bare Escentuals I've heard lots about and since sephora carries it in Toronto I was thinking of going there to try it. Does Sephora give samples? and has anyone had trouble with their skin with this foundation?

I'd really appreciate some feedback...I'm really desperate for finding a foundation I can wear.

TIA!!!!

saniyairshad

Bare Escentuals is good, have u tried MAC's Mineralize Skinfinish Natural. It gives a nice sheen look on ur face. U need concealer under it if ur trying to cover some spots etc. all in all its a great foundation