Texas Ladies!!!!

Jessica

Hey!!! I'm in Austin
smiles.gif
I would love to plan a shopping excursion in San Antonio, Houston or Dallas to meet up with some fellow Specktra/MAC addicts

ladybugz07

Hey Jessica! I used to live in TX, and although I'm in Oklahoma right now - I often travel to the Dallas metroplex area for shopping! Maybe we could have a big meet-up when Northpark goes pro? Just a thought...
winks.gif

KMFH

Hey all!! Im in Houston, also lafayette, la - i go back and forth to work and hang out.
th_wink3.gif
Lemme know if anything is ever goin on down here!

Jessica

How exciting!!!!
ladybugz07
Janice and I will definately be making a trip to Dallas when it goes pro....let's stay in touch and maybe we can all walk in bedazzled.

KMEFH
I go to Houston periodically to visit family, perhaps the next time that I'm down there we could meet up? I think that I'm gonna try to go in early August. I'll let you know!

Jessica

KMEFH!!! Hey hon, I'm gonna be making a trip to Houston August 12-14. You up for a MAC trip?

Calling all other Houston area MAC & Specktra addicts, anyone else interested in meeting up @ a counter?

nphernetton

Hey, I'm originally from Big Spring, Tx, living in Kansas now.. I'm wanting to take a road trip down there some time to revisit my hometown. If you ladies plan a meet on a weekend, that would give me double the motivation to drive down there! Visit old family and shopping!

Bubbles12_98

Hey Girls!! I'm in San Antonio...which is also 30 mins away from the CCO in San Marcos
greengrin.gif
YAY! What is this talk about the Dallas store going Pro? I would DEFINITELY have to take a trip to Dallas if that ever happened...it'd be mandatory! *hehe*
greengrin.gif

haha_noodlez

I'm also originally from Plano, TX but moved up to Oklahoma for school. The new manager for the Pro store in Northpark was a close friend from my Dilliards Mac counter! I've been dying to go see her but haven't had time.

ladybugz07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles12_98
Am I missing something?? Is there a Pro store in Dallas? *confused*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic Beauty
Is there going to be a pro store in Dallas? That would be SWEET!

Yes, the Northpark store in Dallas was supposed to become pro this fall/winter. They are remodeling and everything, in fact, they probably already have all of their pro products...
smiles.gif

Classic Beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugz07
Yes, the Northpark store in Dallas was supposed to become pro this fall/winter. They are remodeling and everything, in fact, they probably already have all of their pro products...
smiles.gif

Cool, my mom lives right across the street from northpark. Too bad (for mac's sake) she's moving back here w/in the next 3 weeks.

Also in the DFW area as well! Keep me posted! On the Mac website -I see Northpark went Pro and so is the one in Plano at WillowBend Mall...Ohhh.. after the new year and up for some money spending at MAC for sure!
lol.gif

kpxgenie

Hi Beauties, I am in San Antonio and I would someone to go shopping with.
Hi there! I'm in SA too! I moved here about a year ago and have no friends out here yet.
ssad.gif
I went to the Archie Event by myself too.

I'd love to schedule a meet up and maybe we can go get the Fashion Sets in April together?

NaomiH

I just found this thread! I'm in Austin as well, if anyone in or around it wants to go to an event or anything sometime and needs a shopping buddy I think it'd be cool to meet some close by Specktrettes. :)

Latest posts