The 187 & Creme Foundation?

AudreyNicole

I am almost to the point of caving and getting the 187 but I wear creme foundation and wonder if I could use it to apply that? I use Ultima II Wonderwear Creme, and it is quite thick and should be used sparingly. Is it too gunky for the 187? Normally I my fingers or a makeup sponge but with all the hype about the 187, I feel like I am really missing out on something...

productjunkie

Nope, u can use ur 187 brush with cream foundations! It looks amazing and more flawless than using a sponge or ur hands. If I recommend one brush at all, its this one. Listen to the hype and get the 187... and thank us all later.

Jennifer Mcfly

I love my 187! and thought I'd get amazing results using it with liquid foundation however, I did not. I still have to use my 180 brush to really get a buffed look. I am somewhat disappointed
ssad.gif
oh well, I still love the 187 for blush and MSF and bronzer. I just stick to my fingers when applying foundation then using the 180 brush to buff to flawlessness!!!

ette

I use the 187 for creme blushes which has similar textures and they apply flawlessly! LOOOOOOVE them but only with the 187!

sel00187

i gave into all the hype this mornin about the 187, its sitting in my bursh vase now, i keep brushing it over my hand cuz i cant believe how soft it is! not tried it yet though...i dont want to use it it looks so pretty! lol
ssad.gif
cant wait to try it out though. is it any good with studio fix powder?

bellaetoile

the 187 is amazing for cream foundations. i use it to apply all my liquid foundations, and my cream ones (studio tech and moistureblend). buff the foundation into your face with a circular motion, and work on one section of your face at a time. when you get your whole face blended, then you can buff the sections together, if that makes any sense, lol. but seriously, the 187 is so worth it. i have 3 and use them all just about every day..

lara

It works great with creme foundations. Just 'skate' the white bristles across the product in small circles, you'll pick up an even amount of product that way. It can be a little slow going if the product is particularly dense, though.

I recently tried it on my mother with Moistureblend foundation and it went on a little too opaque, so if you want to keep things a bit sheer, just spritz the brush with water first and go from there.
smiles.gif

Latest posts