The MOST Waterproof eyeliner & mascara

orablue

Recs Needed! For the beach. Would love something that is so waterproof that it will stay put even after u dip ur head the water!
lol.gif

Does it even exist? :confused:

Thanks!

xiahe

MAC fluidline (the stuff won't budge!) but i've never tried it in water...i don't think it would disappear. as for mascara...i heard mary kay's signature (waterproof) mascara won't budge, so maybe you should try that.

moussempes

I absoolutely LOVE lancome le stylo eyeliner. The stuff stays put unlike anything I've ever seen.
For those who line their waterlines it stays put all day!

user2

Just wait for the Liquidlast Liners in May they'll be the perfect thing for you!

Classic Beauty

Urban Decay's new 24/7 eyeliner wont budge. It took like a day for them to come off of my hand when i tested them. Great colors too!

asnbrb

I'd think that I'd use fluidline and throw some she-laq over it, but honestly-- you don't need makeup at the beach! Just use suntan lotion and you're good! You come out all nice and bronzy (even though I haven't gone to the beach for awhile-- and on an island, too!) and if you're going somewhere after, just keep lipgloss in your bag.

asteffey

wearing makeup at the beach always makes me really sweaty. i second asnbrb and say keep it simple. plus, beach hair is hot.

Latest posts