the nerve of some sellers...

gardenteaparty

Whilst trying to buying some fafi stuff I came across this blush, from fafi.Colour is described as Dame, which if I'm not mistaken dame was never released in the fafi line. I messaged the seller to check if it really is dame and inf0romed him/her it was never released inthe fafi collection.
He/she replied by saying its authtneitc bought from toronto, canada and is threathen me that will report me to ebay if I act upon it or keep on persisting its fake...now that's what pi**es me even more. Threatening people on ebay...gee!!
here's the link

MAC COSMETICS -~" FAFI" POWDER BLUSH~DAME - eBay (item 110343162605 end time Feb-05-09 09:26:37 PST)

caffn8me

Counterfeit sellers are criminals. They have no conscience and don't care who they rip off. They'll think nothing of intimidating those who pose a threat to their criminal activities.

My advice to most people would be NOT to contact anyone selling counterfeit products but ONLY report them to eBay. It's much less hassle that way - especially if you make a mistake about whether something is fake.

ohnna-lee

Buyer or seller of this item? Sign in for your status
s.gif
s.gif
This item has ended.
s.gif

gardenteaparty

Oh sorry you can't see it then. Seller is abacusworld, I'm gonna add him to the ebay sellers/fakers to avoid list. Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnna-lee
Buyer or seller of this item? Sign in for your status
s.gif
s.gif
This item has ended.
s.gif

M.A.C. head.

LOL.

Oh boo hoo! If he really did report you, he'd have to say why, and then you could politely point out that he is selling unauthentic items.