The NEW official Specktra swatch request thread!

katred

Specktra Bestie
OK, managed to find two of them, but I'd still be looking for:

Walkyrie swatched next to any other warm pink/ brown colours, for comparison

AND

NARS Afghan Red swatched next to Mac Mystic, Chanel Rivoli and/ or YSL Rouge Pur Vermilion

Thx xoxo

Can anyone swatch NARS' Velvet Matte lip pencils in Damned, Toundra and/ or Walkyrie on lips? Preferably light complexion (NC25 or lower), but anything would be helpful.

iluvmac0417

Would anyone be able to compare MAC's Spitfire lipstick from Wonder Woman Collection to Up the Amp and any other color you found similar in your MAC collection. Thanks so much!
heart.gif

luvlydee

l-r : up the amp, spitfire, mehr
i thought up the amp was going to be similar when i first saw spitfire but you can obviously tell they are different.
Mehr is rosier while spitfire has more of a purple in it

Would anyone be able to compare MAC's Spitfire lipstick from Wonder Woman Collection to Up the Amp and any other color you found similar in your MAC collection. Thanks so much!
heart.gif

xasperadastra

thinking about spitfire.. can someone compare it with flaunting it (picture of lips, because I know swatched are different) thanks a lot ^^

Vixstar

Hello boys and girls!

Can anyone show me Plum Dandy and Fabby together? Lips or hand/arm would be lovely.

I'm pale and interesting - NC15, so a demo on fair skin would be much appreciated.

Thanks!